Would you be able to point me to where p4api is used within the RB source
code?  I'm hitting a brick wall here and it's certainly not using the
credentials I'm adding to the 'Add Repository' page to communicate with the
server.  I'm guessing I may need to alter the char set value via p4API to
get it to work correctly.

Thanks
Lee