Hi,
    Due to our perforce license limited, we used common license account
with several persons. And the authentication method is "Active Directory".
Version control system is Perforce.
    If create a review request with perforce's change number, the review
board would indicated us that "This change number is owned by another user."
    I think that this information means perforce account should be same as
reviewboard account. So I want to know that is it possible to configure to
ignore account detection ?

--
BR
Steven.zhu