Is there a way to set a 'deadline' for a review? IE -- I submit a review,
and I want to note that the review needs to be completed by next Friday,
the 20th. Is there a field or something where I can add that easily? Or has
anyone coded this additional functionality easily?

Ideally, once I have the deadline, I'd also like to be able to
search/filter review request based on when they're due. Anyone have any
insight into how this can be done?

~Britt