I have been setting my ticket (p4 login -a -p) as password EVERY day;
ticket expires after 24 hours in my organization. I wanted to know
have any other way have been finalized other than creating a user that
has non-expiring ticket? I have searched lot about this and there are
few review requests for reviewboard to make it password based or
ticket based without needing user intervention but nothing seemed to
have "shipped it" yet.

Also, reviewboard is in domain and\or user is using his active
directory username in domain\user format, and that same username
\password is valid for perforce, is there a way to reuse that
(possibly using some hooks?)?

Thanks in advance,