"No fixtures found" isn't an error. Sounds like the upgrade finished.

However, you're going about the upgrade in a way that will break things:
Putting old schema data into a new schema.

In your case, since both are MySQL, you should:

1) Do a mysqldump on the old server.
2) Drop the database on the new one and recreate it by hand (must be empty!)
3) Use mysql to import the dump.
4) Run rb-site upgrade.

Christian