The admin screen for setting up a GitHub (Private Organization)
repository requires "Your GitHub API token." There's a link to the
page at GitHub where this token can be found -- except that the token
isn't there. (The page name has even changed a little.) I can't figure
out why the token isn't there -- except for this hint on the GitHub
Blog: "We will terminate API v1 and API v2 in 1 month on May 1st,

My first question is: does ReviewBoard use either the v1 or v2 GitHub
API, or has it been updated to v3?

Second question: Is it possible that GitHub has removed the API Token
in preparation for this change? If so, that sort of answers my first
question, since ther repository setup page on ReviewBoard is asking
for an API Token.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can give.