Hi all,

When our ReviewBoard site was originally installed, it was setup with
utf8 as the default charset.  I would like to convert it to use an
extended charset like ISO_8859_8 so that we don't get errors when
trying to add cut-n-paste comments from apps that embed extended

Is there an easy way to do the conversion using rb-site?  Or do I have
to dump the tables, edit the files, and re-create a new site with the
imported data?  We're currently running 1.6.1 and I'm planning to
update to 1.6.5.  If I can make this other change as well, that would
be great.