Thanks for confirming!

Can you provide a more verbose CLI example/explanation, please?

suppose a->b->c->d is public
changeset d->e' is made and posted using hg reviewboard plugin

What command should be used?
What info is sent to reviewboard?

If d->f is pushed to the public repo from a different cloned repo where f
conflicts with e', I see that conflict in the diff viewer page that worked
prior to f being pushed.

Is there a way to choose the changeset referenced in the public repo
manually? (via hg reviewboard plug-in and/or via GUI)

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:43:55 PM UTC-5, morisgi wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 April 2012 07:46:19 pm kredler wrote:
> > Using mercurial repo and 'hg postreview ...'.
> >
> > If a patch applies cleanly to the tip of the branch, the view_diff page
> > works correctly.
> > However, if the files change in the branch subsequent to the RB post, I
> get
> > a patch collision and the "...didn't apply cleanly." message.
> >

> >    1. Does RB intend to always apply the patch to a static changeset in
> the
> >    mercurial repo or, contrastingly, always to the tip?
> >    2. If RB applies patch to static changeset, what mechanism identifies
> >    the changeset upon which the patch applies?
> >
> > Thank you!
> Patch is applied to a static changeset.
> The Mercurial-Reviewboard walks the history up to find the first changeset
> known by the mercurial repository referenced from RB. The delta from this
> changeset to the parent of the patch is sent to RB along with the patch
> itself.
> Regards.
> Gilles.

Happy user? Let us know at