Thanks for confirming!

Can you provide a more verbose CLI example/explanation, please?

suppose a->b->c->d is public
changeset d->e' is made and posted using hg reviewboard plugin

What command should be used?
What info is sent to reviewboard?

If d->f is pushed to the public repo from a different cloned repo where f
conflicts with e', I see that conflict in the diff viewer page that worked
prior to f being pushed.

Is there a way to choose the changeset referenced in the public repo
manually? (via hg reviewboard plug-in and/or via GUI)

kr