For testing purposes, I've been creating reviewboard sites with sqlite3.
I've been running rb-site install with the --noinput option to automate the
process, and ran into a bug - either in the docs or functionality.  rb-site
help install says this:

  --db-name=DB_NAME   database name (not for sqlite3)

When running my script, I was unable to log into the site and would get
messages about the database being out of date.  After comparing a site
created interactively with one created with --noinput,  I was able to get a
working site using this option to rb-site intall:

  --db-name='/var/www/rb/data/reviewboard.db

This is with ReviewBoard 1.5.5 on Fedora 13.

-- Steve