Hi,

I have a 64 bit win 7 machine.

I am trying to set up 'post-review' by using

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/

I have installed the prerequisites and created a '.reviewboardrc' file in
my trunk directory with value:

REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://16.150.16.57/reviewboard";

Now  I am trying to use post-review by following command:

post-review -r 980 --username=xxxxx --password=xxxx
--diff-filename=C:\Users\shaashis\Desktop\ReviewBoardDiffs\11440.diff

the console result is as follows:

GNU diff is required in order to generate diffs. Make sure it is installed
and in the path.

On Windows, you can install this from:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm

this is confusing since i have installed diff and the path is correctly set.

what is the problem?, please help

thanks
Ashish