Hi Florian,

I'm working every day on it. There's a bit to do. However, I think by this
weekend I'll at the very least have a patch up for review that you can try
out, if you want to be an early tester. I'm shooting for a release by early
next week (hopefully).

GitHub tells me they're looking into bringing API Tokens back to the
Account page soon, but I don't quite know when that will happen.