Nothing new from GitHub on the API tokens yet, but from our side I've made
significant progress. However, it'd still not finished. This isn't a quick fix
sort of thing, but rather something that has to be designed and tested
carefully.

I was hoping to have a patch up by today, but there were some road blocks. I'm
quite close, though, and we'll see where I am by about 4AM.

I'll send a reply when there's something up.

Christian