On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 03:22 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Review Board 1.6.5 is out. It has a couple bug fixes, but mainly fixes
> installation issues now that Django 1.4 is out.
>
> See
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2012/03/30/review-board-165-released/
> for more info.

Can you point out what the issues are with Django 1.4? We are trying to
move to the latest release before Fedora 17 ships, and the fact that
it's incompatible with Review Board is causing us a bit of a hold-up.
We'd like to know if there's any way to get it working, but if not I'd
at least like an itemized list of where the incompatibilities are.

Also, will there be a Django 1.4-compatible version of ReviewBoard
released before 1.7?