On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 11:41 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:
> It's your settings_local. Overriding that entirely is a recipe for
> disaster, as we add to that. If things are missing (the site app among
> a few in this case), things will blow up.

Eep, that's weird. I could have sworn I added the site app, but I
somehow missed it. Guess that explains that. Thanks!

You say "among a few". Were there others that I missed that you see?

> You probably should just dynamically take what's in there, convert to a
> list, and insert your models at one index before the last.

As noted, I submitted http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/2630/ half a year
ago, but it only made it to master (not 1.6.x). That would obviously be
my preferred approach to this :)