Hi Christian,

I am still stuck with RB 1.5.7 on my new CenOs server. Our production
sever is running 1.5 on Gentoo and I'd like to move to CentOs 6.2 ga.
Seems everything works except "adding screenshot". I have compared the
permission between the new & old server and changed the necessary
permission, but still no luck to make this work.

[root@reviewboard2 uploaded]# pwd
/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded
[root@reviewboard2 uploaded]# ls -l
total 4
drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Feb 13 11:42 images

I'm not sure what else to make this work. Any help is much
appreciated.

Tao