We are having a problem where we cannot upload screenshots. Whenever we try
we have an error that looks like the following:

*Error Code:* 0
*Error Text:* n/a
*Request
URL:*http://reviewboard.ks.quantum.com/api/review-requests/7424/screenshots/
*Request Data:* (none)
*Response Data:*
There may be useful error details below. The following error page may be
useful to your system administrator or when reporting a
bug<https://mail.quantum.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=01f5dced1e83444a9406c2539e8b4474&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.reviewboard.org%2fbugs%2fnew%2f>.

To save the page, right-click the error below and choose "Save Page As," if
available, or "View Source" and save the result as a .html file.
*Warning:* Be sure to remove any sensitive material that may exist in the
error page before reporting a bug!

We've already installed PIL, and have already double checked the
permissions of the media folder. I can't find information in the apache or
rb logs. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel