We are having a problem where we cannot upload screenshots. Whenever we try
we have an error that looks like the following:

*Error Code:* 0
*Error Text:* n/a
*Request Data:* (none)
*Response Data:*
There may be useful error details below. The following error page may be
useful to your system administrator or when reporting a
To save the page, right-click the error below and choose "Save Page As," if
available, or "View Source" and save the result as a .html file.
*Warning:* Be sure to remove any sensitive material that may exist in the
error page before reporting a bug!

We've already installed PIL, and have already double checked the
permissions of the media folder. I can't find information in the apache or
rb logs. Any help appreciated.