Do you have any suggestions as to how I would go about customizing my
instance of ReviewBoard? The 'Development' documentation on the ReviewBoard
site seems to be geared more towards working on ReviewBoard for the
community, as opposed to making just one change for my own installation. If
I just want to customize mine, would I still go through all the git steps?
If so, once I've made my changes, how do I deploy them to the instance I
currently have running? Or can I just edit the .py files directly?

~Britt