I seem to have broken my instance of ReviewBoard, and I was wondering if
anyone knew how to back out what I've done -- I have a working instance of
ReviewBoard up and running on my server (or, at least, it used to be a
working instance...) and I was attempting to download a copy to develop on.

I apologize for the complexity of my actions in advance: the 'git' command
was timing out for me, so my workaround for obtaining djblets was to
install it using python. I already had an instance of python 2.6 running,
but I didn't notice so I also installed ActivePython 2.7. Using that to
install djblets didn't work properly, so I went back to using the 'git
clone' command, only I changed the URL to be https:// instead of git://.
Installing djblets this way seemed to work. I then went ahead and ran the
'python setup.py develop' command. That's as far as I got in the 'Getting
Started' instructions under 'Development', however now the installation of
ReviewBoard I had up and running returns with a 500 server error.

I suspect I'm getting this error either because I downloaded ActivePython
2.7 or because I ran the python command on the djblets directory. Can
anyone confirm that this is the problem? If so, any ideas as to how to fix
my installation? I assume I either have to uninstall ActivePython 2.7 or
somehow tell ReviewBoard to use it. I've included part of the stack trace I
get emailed when I attempt to load the dashboard below.

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.4-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 111, in get_response

    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

  File "/etc/djblets/djblets/auth/util.py", line 47, in _checklogin

    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/accounts/decorators.py",
line 41, in _check_valid_prefs

    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.5-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/views.py",
line 587, in dashboard

    return grid.render_to_response(template_name)

  File "/etc/djblets/djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 733, in
render_to_response

    context))

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.4-py2.6.egg/django/shortcuts/__init__.py",
line 20, in render_to_response

    return HttpResponse(loader.render_to_string(*args, **kwargs),
**httpresponse_kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.4-py2.6.egg/django/template/loader.py",
line 171, in render_to_string

    return t.render(Context(dictionary))

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.4-py2.6.egg/django/template/base.py",
line 140, in render
    return self._render(context)