Hello.  My company is using an older version, 1.09.  I haven't spotted
a concise summary of changes between the various releases, so I don't
know if my question has been addressed in a later release.

Today I got a code review with 4 files. In my browser, I would like to
be able to inspect one file at a time and do full expansion of that
file.  The reason is that it seems the only tool I have for navigation
is the browser "find". I don't accidentally go between files when I'm
searching for a string.

Is there any way to do this?  I could do it with the "code striker"
tool.

Thank you.