I'm on an EC2 instance that I got up through Bitnami. I then upgraded to 1.6.6
((was on 1.6.5 originally)) with help from victoria.

For example the default site's log folder wasn't writeable after the upgrade so
maybe some permissions are not set correctly.

Is there any way to check that?

--
Can Özmen