I try it, and change ".reviewboardrc" file in many times, but not
worked.
use command "post-review -d",
get result:

>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.

I copy the ".reviewboardrc" file to "C:\Documents and Settings
\Administrator\Application Data", still not worked.

Should I change something at server side?