I'm a Reviewboard user in Chinese environment.

I create a django.po (and django.mo) file under the
reviewboard/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/ directory,
so that our work team can use the Reviewboard in Chinese happier :-D

Reviewboard has many specific terminology that are not supported by the
original Django localization library,
so I think it's a good idea to maintain a Reviewboard-specific localization
library.

Do you have any plans about create a locale/ directory under the
Reviewboard project,
collect (accept user's submit) different language files in it, and the
release tarball will have localization support!

Thanks for taking time to read this,

Sincerely,
linpc