Hi Robert,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been on vacation.

I'm not sure I'm fully understanding the problem you're hitting. Let me see
if I have this right. You have a changelist with some code in it. You sync,
new changes are pulled in. You post the new changeset to Review Board, and
the diff is including the things that came from the sync?

I've never seen this behavior, and use Review Board with Perforce almost
daily. Posting a new review request *should* include only what changed for
those files.

When you say a "get latest", is this 'p4 sync', or something else?

This sounds like this is a client-side problem, where the changes aren't
resolved properly or the metadata isn't being updated properly, causing the
revision for the files to be incorrect.