Hi,

It shouldn't be confused under those cases.

If you have Chrome or a modern Firefox, it would really help to see the
network transfer information on that request. That is, the HTTP request and
response headers and payload. Both should offer a tab in their script
developer UI for showing network transfers, and you should be able to dig
in and see exactly what was sent and received.

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Geert Linders <glind...@dynamiccontrols.com