Hi Geert,

Hmmm so the publish.data and discard.data is what the addon is showing
what's coming back from the server? Because if so, there's something very
wrong here. That's XML data, and we're requesting JSON. I wonder if you
could install Firebug and reproduce just to make sure that's not some bug
with those addons not preserving the ?api_format=json.

If those are indeed what you're getting back, we'll need to figure out how
this is possibly happening.

Are you in any way behind a proxy? Is Review Board in the exception list? I
wouldn't expect a proxy to strip these arguments, but just something to
check.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Geert Linders <glind...@dynamiccontrols.com