Our new server will run RB in its own VM, so I'll probably use Fedora
for that.  Also, it's actually a completely new server, so what I was
really asking was, can I install Reviewboard 1.6.6 fresh on a new OS,
then immediately import my Reviewboard database from the 1.5.5
install?  Or do I need to, as you said, run 'rb-site upgrade' on the
old installation, in order to make the database compatible with the
new 1.6.6 software?