Hi Mark,

I generally recommend people do not try to install on Windows, as it's much
more painful to get set up and maintained, and it's typically slower. If
you're a Windows shop, I recommend using an Ubuntu or Fedora VM on
something like VMware Workstation or some other product.

That said, I don't have any real idea why you're hitting that specific
error, except that that error is a direct response to us attempting to
create and then remove a directory and hitting an error in doing so. One
thing you could try doing is to edit the reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py
file, look for the "check_permissions" function, and add some print
debugging to figure out how far it's getting. Maybe change the:

    except OSError:

to:

    except OSError, e:
        print e

You may get more information as to which operation is failing.