Hi Ashith,

You definitely don't want double quotes in the regex. The .* alone should
work.

I haven't seen this not work before. Can you give me an explicit
step-by-step of how you're creating the review request, and at one points
you check it?

Would you also mind screenshotting the configuration page for this?