All,  Soumen here from www.snapstech.com
While configuring Apache, I find few .conf files which is confusing
me.  I am not sure which one to
configure and how to configure correctly.. This is what I did. But it
is not working..

# rb-site install /var/www/reviewboard

- Domain Name: reviews.snapstechnologies.com
- Root Path [/]: /reviews/
- Media URL [media/]: media/
- Database Type: mysql
- Database Name [reviewboard]: reviewboard
- Database Server [localhost]: 127.0.0.1
- Database Username: reviewboard
- Database Password: reviewboard
- Cache Type: memcached
- Memcache Server [memcached://localhost:11211/]: memcached://localhost:11211/
- Web Server: apache
- Python Loader: wsgi
- Username [admin]: admin
- Password: admin
- E-Mail Address: My Email Address
After these details .. following file gets created..

[root@ip-10-28-87-177 conf]# pwd
/var/www/reviewboard/conf
[root@ip-10-28-87-177 conf]# cat apache-wsgi.conf
<VirtualHost *:8080>
       ServerName reviews.snapstechnologies.com
       DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

       # Error handlers
       ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

       WSGIPassAuthorization On
       WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi/reviews"

       <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
               AllowOverride All
               Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
               Allow from all
       </Directory>

       Alias /reviews/media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
       Alias /reviews/errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
errordocs"
       Alias /reviews/favicon.ico "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/
rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>
[root@ip-10-28-87-177 conf]#

Now I see there is /etc/httpd/conf.d  directory. DO I NEED TO MAKE ANY
CHANGES HERE?
Now I am making changes to the file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
       ServerName reviews.snapstechnologies.com
       DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

       # Error handlers
       ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

       WSGIPassAuthorization On
       WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi/reviews"

       <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
               AllowOverride All
               Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
               Allow from all
       </Directory>

       Alias /reviews/media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
       Alias /reviews/errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
errordocs"
       Alias /reviews/favicon.ico "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/
rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

On restarting I got folowing warning. What does it mean?
[root@ip-10-28-87-177 conf]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: [Wed May 30 21:50:55 2012] [warn] module wsgi_module
is already loaded, skipping
                                                          [  OK  ]

Here is my server: ec2-23-20-195-216.compute-1.amazonaws.com
What will be my url to look if reviewbord is working? It still is not
working..