Hi Arvind,

The P4PythonInstaller package we use to install the Perforce bindings may
need to be updated. Try the following:

1) Download
http://reviewboard.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/P4PythonInstaller/setup.py
2) Modify "p4api_version" in that file and set it to "12.2"
3) Run: sudo python setup.py install

See if that succeeds and if your problem goes away.