Hmmm.. I completely misunderstood - I was under the impression that
someone, namely you, were ready to work on change and needed help
setup-wise. no matter. I will try to find time. In interest of saving time,
do we have ANY kind of code documentation? basically what I am trying to do
is to use logged in user's credentials to log in to perforce - I have seen
perforce python class but I have no idea of code flow  (sorry if I am
sounding lazy - I am:))

Thanks in advance,
-Neel.