Hi Ryan,

Branches don't matter in Git at this point. A branch is just a handy tag
that gives a human-readable name to a SHA1 and updates on each commit. From
the point of view of anything that needs to interact with files on Git, the
only information needed are a SHA1 and a filename. A branch will never come
into play here.

What it sounds like is that your remote repo isn't updated properly.
Perhaps you have changes in your master that aren't pushed, and the diff is
therefore based on a revision that is not available to Review Board by way
of cgit?