So I gave up on my previous installation that just wasn't returning my
web requests.  No idea what was going on there, but I switched to a
new machine running Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 this time.

I have RB up now and the web requests are working fine.  My problem
now is that when I go to setup my source control repository the Add
repository page has a blank "Repository Type" dropdown list.

I'm using subversion so my guess is that there is some problem with my
pysvn installation.  I wasn't able to find an rpm package for my
distro so I built it manually.  I downloaded 1.7.6 from and followed the
instructions there.  The tests that I built seem to work so I'm not
sure what could be wrong.

Does anyone have ideas about how I can troubleshoot this.  Am I on the
right track that it's my pysvn installation that is the problem or is
there some other cause of having an empty dropdown list there?

Happy user? Let us know at