Understood about OEL support.  I kind of assumed it would work the
same as RHEL but that might be true....

Where can I check for the JavaScript errors?  I don't remember seeing
any during installation, were they logged anywhere?

I installed RB 1.6.7.1.

I thought I may have messed up the pysvn installation part.  Assuming
I have corrected it now, do I just need to create a new ReviewBoard
site via rb-site install /var/www/newsite?  Would that populate the
dropdown list correctly?

Dan