Hi Ryan, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately my server doesn't understand that request.
I'm running ReviewBoard 1.6.3.
I see you don't have '/api/' in your URL.
Are you intentionally not using the api, or is this the older method of interfacing with the server?

I tried the api method
  /api/review-requests/{review_request_id}/diffs/{diff_revision}/
but it doesn't contain the actual text of diff.

Eventually I got your example to work after I removed '/reviews/' from the url
  http://example.review.com/r/9/diff/raw/
But that returns a plain unicode string of the diff instead of json or xml. Definitely better than nothing and I might end up using that, but I just want to make sure there's no "blessed" api method for getting the actual text of the diffs.

Thanks,
Dado