In our company, we have different product teams using their own
instance of reviewboard( currently there are 3 or 4 instances of
review board). However we have a new instance of reviewboard set up
(1.6.5). and we are planning to use only this instance across all
teams. So we need to migrate data from all other instances to this
instance. Is there a way to achieve this? If so could you please
explain the procedure? (some of the existing instance versions are 0.9
and 1.6.9) .