Hello Steve,

I've just finished installing review board 1.7 alpha 0 (dev) and I confirm
your extension still works. I haven't fully verified the payload of the
POST request it sends but it seems to be fine ;)

There is one small little problem though. The empty file __init__.py in the
rbwebhooks directory is missing which in turn makes review board not to be
aware of the extension. Otherwise everything is running smoothly.

I'm rather overbooked the coming weeks, but if I happen to have some spare
time I know where to find help :)

Thanks Steve and Christian for your promptly and useful answers.

Rodrigo