Our company is using Perforce, and I can see that post-review can submit a
review request using a path and changelist range.  I'm wondering if there
is a way to filter the results per user when using post-review and/or
delete unrelated files shown in the view diffs tab of the reviewboard
webpage.  This is a bit of a problem as multiple users may have checked
code in, or a user submitted multiple changelists for a feature over a
stretch of time.

I apologize if something like this has been asked before.