Hi Dan,

What version of post-review are you using? The first thing it should do is
authenticate, so I don't know why you're hitting this. Many, many people
use post-review with private repos/groups/localsites, so there's some
specific issue here we need to track down.

Do you have a debug log from post-review you can share?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Daniel Laird <daniel.j.la...@googlemail.com