Hi RB devs, thanks for such a cool tool.

I am trying to set up a custom git repo (since my app was hosted on Heroku,
it doesn't seem to have web access for remote files). I guess my only bet
is to use the "local clone" approach described here?

If I understand the doc correctly, am I responsible for keeping the local
clone on the RB server in sync, or RB will automatically pull the latest
version of the files via mirror path whenever a review request is posted?