Hi Christian, Sorry as I am not very familiar with this.  I did the
installation with following step. But I am not sure what will be the repo
path for this.

I found  there is a directory  /root/svnrep/project1
Does that mean path will
be /root/svnrep/project1@http://ec2-107-20-6-83.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080

Please let me know.
Thanks, Soumen

==============================
Creating a Review Board Site
# rb-site install /var/www/html
- Domain Name: jacklehost.org
- Root Path [/]: /reviews/
- Media URL [media/]: media/
- Database Type: mysql
- Database Name [reviewboard]: reviewboard
- Database Server [localhost]: 127.0.0.1
- Database Username: reviewboard
- Database Password: reviewboard
- Cache Type: memcached
- Memcache Server [memcached://localhost:11211/]:
memcached://localhost:11211/
- Web Server: apache
- Python Loader: wsgi
- Username [admin]: admin
- Password: admin
- E-Mail Address: <>

Then you will see:
---
* The site has been installed

The site has been installed in /var/www/html

Sample configuration files for web servers and cron are available
in the conf/ directory.

You need to modify the ownership of the following directories and
their contents to be owned by the web server:
* /var/www/html/htdocs/media/uploaded
* /var/www/html/data

For more information, visit:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/sites/creating-
sites/
---

Configuring Apache
# yum install mod_wsgi
# chown -R apache:apache /var/www/html/
# cp /var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf /etc/httpd/conf.d/

# vim /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
Add the follow item:
---
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so

# vim /etc/httpd/conf.d/apache-wsgi.conf
Change the port into 8080:
---
<VirtualHost *:8080>On Monday, July 2, 2012 12:26:05 AM UTC+5:30, Christian