Hey Chris,

Thanks for replying. I understand now (at least we have a last resort). Our
code is also hosted on Bitbucket using git, but I noticed that RB doesn't
support git for Bitbucket (the dropdown menu has only mercurial), so I also
tried to set it up manually:

Hosting service: None
Repository type: Git
Mirror Path: g...@bitbucket.org:USERNAME/PROJECT.git
Raw file URL
mask:
https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/repositories/USERNAME/PROJECT/raw/<revision>/<filename>

When I click save, RB asks me to either upload a ssh key or generate one, I
tried upload a public key that worked for me but RB says "Error uploading
SSH key: this SSH key is not a valid RSA or DSS key". If I use the
generated one, when I click save RB would say "Unable to authenticate
against this repository using one of the supported authentication types
(publickey)"

Is there anything thing wrong with my settings?