You'd need to upload the private key to Review Board. Review Board needs a
key it can use to authenticate with other services, and a public key is no
more useful to it than it would be for you if you were to try to SSH into
another box.

It's important to know that BitBucket's Git support in their API is broken,
and useless to us. Unfortunately, until they fix that, it's impossible to
use a third-party service to integrate with BitBucket to fetch files with
the revision information contained in a diff.

I've been in contact with BitBucket, and they're aware of the problem, but
there's no ETA on it, unfortunately.