Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm using 1.6.9.

I checked my home .ssh directory (that's used to access svn from the
command shell) and I've also got a "config" file there that has the
following entries:

host <hostname>
  user <username>
  port 202
  Compression yes
  CompressionLevel 6
host <hostname.domainname>
  user <username>
  port 202
  Compression yes
  CompressionLevel 6

So I tried to copy this file to the reviewboard .ssh directory, but still
to no avail.  Any idea how I would get these entries into reviewboard?

Thanks!