Hi Nilesh,

No, there is none. The things you're trying to do are all custom, and would
require custom code be written.

You could do this by writing a Django app that listens to the
reviewboard.reviews.signals.review_request_reopened signal and perform some
updates, and then add that app to the settings_local.RB_EXTRA_APPS. You
would have to read the Django documentation on how to use signals and
modify database fields.