Thank you Chris. Here is the info you requested

# pwd
/var/www/reviewboard
# ls -ld

drwxr-xr-x. 2 root   root   4096 Jul  3 06:41 conf
drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache apache 4096 Jul  3 06:41 data
drwxr-xr-x. 3 root   root   4096 Jul  3 06:41 htdocs
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root   root   4096 Jul  3 06:41 logs
drwxrwxrwx. 2 root   root   4096 Jul  3 06:41 tmp