I'm done with the installation and the site creation but somehow I tried to
configure the configuration file, it doesn't work, and as soon as I embed
the "APACHE-WSGI.CONF" file in the 'HTTPD.CONF" file in Apache, (using
“INCLUDE”) it gives “the request operation has failed” error.
Note: While site creation I selected “memcached, apache and wsgi”

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BZR4ZRMfA98/T_RZmccN7NI/AAAAAAAAABA/rhFaMhJoPY0/s1600/code1.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-eBDpo6h3uYU/T_RZtFw98kI/AAAAAAAAABI/QMv5CeZlw6s/s1600/code2.jpg>

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerName reviews.com
 DocumentRoot "E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs"
  # Error handlers
 ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
  WSGIPassAuthorization On
 WSGIScriptAlias "/" "E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"
  <Directory "E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs">
 AllowOverride All
 Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
 Allow from all
 </Directory>
 Alias /media "E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/media"
 Alias /errordocs "E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/errordocs"
 Alias /favicon.ico
"E:/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>