Apache, from what I've seen, generally doesn't involve a UI. Maybe the
Windows build does, which is why I say I can't help, but I'd expect more
useful information than that, since on Linux there's usually some
information about what exactly went wrong. That's why I wasn't sure if this
was Apache, some Apache configuration tool, some wrapper around Apache,
some third-party Apache configuration suite, or what.

But again, don't use Windows as the server. It's best to install in Ubuntu
Linux or Fedora, and if you don't have a machine handy for that, install it
in a VM.