PySVN *should* use the configured SSH client (as dictated by the $SVN_SSH
variable, which we set internally to rbssh). So it should be using rbssh.
That uses Paramiko, and uses $sitedir/data as the $HOME. At no point should
it be using any other SSH implementation to access anything from the
repository.