Thanks for the responses!  What you said helped me figure out the problem.
 I didn't realize that what's in my vhosts.conf file is the same stuff as
what is generated in the apache-wsgi.conf.  When I commented out the stuff
in my vhosts.conf it still wouldn't run reviewboard.  However when I pasted
the generated stuff into my vhosts.conf file it worked! However, this
brings me to my next problem though now that I have reviewboard working.  I
want www.mysite.com to point to my site and I want
www.mysite.com/reviewboard to point to reviewboard.  However, I cannot get
them both to work at the same time only one or the other depending on my
settings in vhosts.conf.

inside of vhosts.conf:
*CALL THIS 'A'*
<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerAdmin webmas...@mysite.com
    DocumentRoot "/Users/me/Sites/mysite"
    ServerName www.mysite.com
    ErrorLog "/private/var/log/apache2/mysite.com-error_log"
    CustomLog "/private/var/log/apache2/mysite.com-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

*CALL THIS 'B'*
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.mysite.com/reviewboard
DocumentRoot "/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard"
"/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviewboard"

<Directory "/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /reviewboard/media "/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
Alias /reviewboard/errordocs
"/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico
"/Users/me/Sites/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

If I have only* B* uncommented then my www.mysite.com gives the error
"Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server." However,
www.mysite.com/reviewboard works correctly

If I have *A or A&B* then www.mysite.com works but
www.mysite.com/reviewboard gives the error "Not Found - The requested URL
/reviewboard/account/login/ was not found on this server."

How do I get both to work together so that mysite works for www.mysite.com
and reviewboard works for www.mysite.com/reviewboard? Thanks again for the
help what you guys said in your posts helped me a lot!